Happy Friday!! In no particular order, here are five things I can't live without:
1. My family . . . When I was a little girl, all I ever wanted to be was a mommy, and look what God did for me!!!
2. My God, my faith, my Bible . . . I have been a Christian since I was four years old. Praying is like breathing to me.
3. My coffee . . . I have been drinking coffee since I was 14 years old, and I have never gone more than a few days without it. The only two beverages I drink daily: coffee and water. :)
4. My heating pad . . . I suffer from daily, chronic pain and heat brings me a lot of relief. Since I can't stay in a hot shower all day long, the heating pad is the next best thing.
5. My floss . . . seriously. I have floss with me at all times. I am a bit obsessive about flossing and brushing. I have always been extremely self-conscious about my big ol' teeth, so I work hard to take care of them! :)
What are some things YOU can't live without on a daily basis? Leave a comment below and let me hear ya!
Random Five on Friday is a blog hop! Click the cute birdhouse below to read more!
©2013-2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com