Random Five--June 7, 2013

My Random Five today? My top five favorite 
Corrie Ten Boom quotes: 

1. “Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open.” 

2. “He uses our problems for His miracles. This was my first lesson in learning to trust Him completely...” 

3. “If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes.” 

4.  
“If the devil cannot make us bad, he will make us busy.” 

5. “Discernment is God's call to intercession, never to faultfinding.” 

Her words move me beyond myself.  Love her!  Happy Friday! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click this cute button below for more quick reads from some of my blogger friends: 















©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!