Fun Fact Friday--April 19th, 2013








Five Facts For Which I am Thankful:

1.  April showers that bring May flowers. 

2.  A warm heating pad after a restless night. 
3.  Living in a small town where neighbors look out for each other. 
4.  A full freezer and a full belly
5.  My funny, funny grandson who is not shy about entertaining us.  



 Joining my friend Miranda at:


©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I love Fun Fact Friday! I love me some Cooper-dooper too :D.
    Have an AWESOME weekend!
    Love,
    Cisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving this a try today! Come read my randomness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love small towns too! I would be fully content to live in a real life Mayberry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very wonderful things!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment on my review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!