Five Facts For Which I am Thankful:
1. April showers that bring May flowers.
2. A warm heating pad after a restless night.
3. Living in a small town where neighbors look out for each other.
4. A full freezer and a full belly.
5. My funny, funny grandson who is not shy about entertaining us.
Joining my friend Miranda at:
©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com