Five Minute Friday: Bloom

Joining Lisa-Jo Baker and a whole bunch of wonderful bloggers over at Five Minute Friday! A chance to write about a single word for just five minutes! Today's word: BLOOM.




Bloom. 

Bloom where you're planted. 

Bloom to be a light in a dark, dark world. 

Bloom in a way that growth is seen, not stunted. 

Bloom in the direction of the sun and in the direction of the SON.  

Bloom even when there are storms threatening to take away your beauty.  

Bloom from the inside out, and hang on to the Truth when the world tells you lies. 

Bloom, simply because you are called to do so, by the Author of life Himself. 

Bloom!!! 










©2014-2016 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com Follow me on Facebook or Twitter! Links can be found in the right sidebar on this blog!

Comments

  1. Oh this is a BEAUTIFUL post!! The line "Bloom in the direction of the sun and in the direction of the SON" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to read, Heather! Yes, we have to keep our eyes on Jesus in order to fully bloom, don't we? Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. "Bloom even when there are storms" I needed that encouragement today! Thank you :).(I love coffee, too--I've weaned myself to decaf, but I still love it ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!