Five random thoughts on Easter. . .
1. I am learning that sacrificial love doesn't have to be for only family members.
2. I am amazed and surprised and asking God this question a lot lately: "Seriously?"
3. I am learning that obedience brings joy indescribable.
4. I am learning that being alive and living are two different things.
5. I am so, so grateful for my Savior's love, and His model of true love.
May you know the peace that passes all understand on this Easter weekend!
©2014-2016 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com Follow me on Facebook or Twitter! Links can be found in the right sidebar on this blog!