Random Five on Friday ~04/11/14

 Five Random Confessions about Me: 

1) I don't preheat the oven. 

2) I only rinse out the coffee pot with hot water and I don't use soap in it. 

3)  I go to bed with my makeup on. 

4)  I love Cops and Beyond Scared Straight and 48 Hours (but hate violent crime dramas.)

5) I love reading People Magazine and watching stupid celebrity news shows (but for the record, I don't do either). 

~*~

It's a blog hop! Click the cute birdhouse!

http://www.thepebblepond.com/2014/04/random-5-on-friday-april-11th.html



©2013-2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. I'm the same way with my coffee pot. I do occasionally wash it but not every time.. Stopping by from Random 5 on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely preheat the oven either. lol I don't have time to come back and check on it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!