Random Five on Friday ~~ 3/28/14



Five things I love about being a foster parent: 

1)  Gaining perspective-this is real life, people. All is grace.

2)  Never getting my fill of the sweet cuddles from malleable newborns. 

3)  Being wonderfully inspired by the bravery of the birth moms. 

4) Getting to be a part of the joy of the forever families on adoption day. 

5) Being so very sure of the calling on my life. 




Random Five on Friday is a Blog Hop! Click the birdhouse below to see more! 

http://www.thepebblepond.com/2014/03/random-5-on-friday-march-28th.html








Don't miss any of my posts! Subscribe in a reader or check out my Facebook page. Subscribe to this blog and have each post delivered straight to your inbox! ©2013-2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments