Five Things I Love about the Moon
1. When I was a little girl, I was fascinated by the moon. I completely believed there was a real man living in the moon, and I was shocked to find out the real reason for the changing, shadowy "faces."
2) The moon has bright times, dark times; phases of revealing and phases of concealing. Very much like myself, actually.
3) It can be seen from anywhere in the world. I find it quite cool to think about how many people are looking at the moon at the same moment I am.
4) It makes for a beautiful photo (given the right camera settings).
5) It makes people and animals act crazier than normal, and sometimes I need to blame my mood on something.
I love God's beautiful moon.
|Joining a host of friends at The Pebble Pond!|
Don't miss any of my posts! Subscribe in a reader today! ©2014 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com