Random Five on Friday--June 28, 2013

Five Random Facts for Which I am Thankful Today: 


1.  Ferry rides on hot, summer days. 




2.  New adventures orchestrated by the God of all my circumstances (and so I am trusting). 

3.  A bountiful garden and a full pantry.  We are taste-testing my first-ever attempt at dill pickles today! 

4.  A very fun photo editing program of which I am still learning a lot. 



5.  Hot showers on sore backs. ☺☺☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click the button for more fun facts found in flocks of five: 





©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments