Press On



Sometimes when you're in the desert, you really want to go back to Egypt, even if you were a slave there. 



I am here to remind myself, to remind you....



Keep on pressing on to the Promised Land.



Keep on looking up.




I know it's confusing right now and the answers never seem to be within reach.



Don't listen to the whiners all around you.



Diss the voices that would convince you of certain failure.



Try to ignore the dark all around you.



The answers are coming.



The dawn is coming.



The blessing is just ahead. Yours to claim. Yours to walk--no, to soar into. 



I know it seems like the desert has been consuming you.



I know ten days, ten months, ten YEARS, is longer than anyone should have to suffer.



I, too, am exhausted.



Jesus warned us that it will get worse before it gets better. [Great.]



But He also said "Get over it and and stay strong. The battle is Mine."  [Thank goodness].



So press on, and fight the good fight.



Finish the work set before you.



Try to find the adventure of your current lot.



I am pulling for you; for us. Your pain is understood. More than you know.



I am praying for you. I am praying for us.  You are not alone.



"For those enduring to the end shall be saved." Matthew 24:13





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linking up with my great friend Amy over at Journaling Back to Joy to celebrate Terrific Tuesdays: 





©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. So need to hear this from time to time! Thank you for being an Encourager today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, April! I'm pressing on. I DO NOT want to go back to Egypt.

    When the Son sets us free, we are free indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!