Today's Random (Really Random) Five Facts:
1. If I didn't have to work (from home) for a living, I would probably be bored to death. I mean, you can only clean your baseboards so many times a week.☺
2. One of my favorite things about homeschooling my daughter is how much I learn every day. Science and history have taken on brand new meanings for me as I discover things through my daughter's eyes.
3. I love to catch fish, but hate to eat them. I try, I really do, but I just don't like fish or seafood.
4. Chronic pain keeps me on knees before my God. I don't like the pain, but I love the relationship that results.
5. Despite all the problems in our nation, I am so glad I was born an American. May God have mercy on us!
Joining my friend Miranda at:
©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com