Fun Fact Friday--April 5, 2013







 In honor of my upcoming birthday, here are my Random Five Facts Today:

1.  The older I get, the faster time moves. 
2.  The older I get, the more I crave simplicity.
3.  The older I get, the more I need Jesus
4.  The older I get, the more patriotic I become.
5.  The older I get, the more I love Fridays!  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click the button below to discover some more fun and random facts about other bloggers! 





©2012-2013 Coffee, Cobwebs, and Curriculum. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. www.coffeecobwebsandcurriculum.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. First let me just say "Happy Birthday" ahead of time. Second I must agree with you. The older I get the more of all those things I become too. LOL stopping by from Random 5 on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dianna! Funny how time changes perspective, huh?

      Delete
  2. I could have wrote that list! Wow...that was impressive. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to all! Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am greatly encouraged by your comments! Please engage!